Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby


Today I went to the doctor again to check my cervix and it looks good. Anyways, it was fun to see the baby again. He was moving tons. And for those who were skeptical of the 12 week conclusion that it was a boy, rest assured, it is definitely a boy. I saw the parts today. I'm 17 weeks this week. I'm dying to get into maternity clothes. I've borrowed some clothes from a friend and am wearing some small maternity pants now that are perfect for this in between stage. Here is a picture of my baby. Look at his adorable little profile, particularly his nose and lips. And here is me on Sunday. Do I look pregnant yet, or just fat?? (be very careful on how you answer that :-)

18 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Hi Crystal! I am so glad you found me! We are still in Utah, but only until December! I am FINALLY graduating! Things for us are really good now. I've kind of started a photography business on the side and I LOVE IT! I look forward to reading through your blog the rest of the night! :) Congrats on the 2nd baby!

Jen said...

You look pregnant, I look chubby. I hope I look as good as you do when I'm 17 weeks. I still can't believe our babies are going to be so close in age!

Anonymous said...

You look SO cute Crystal! I think you do look like you have a little baby belly now! How fun!

Brianne said...

Definitely a little baby bump... so cute! Love the sonogram pic too. Hope you're feeling well and getting lots of rest!

Blacker Blog said...

Hey, I should have asked yesterday, but I have a bunch of maternity clothes that you can borrow if you want. Some are really good for while you're still small. Let me know if you'd like to look

Melissa said...

Another boy! I must be behind on that news! I'm amazed they could tell so soon...really incredible! You totally look like a little pregnant lady! So cute! And amazingly small for 17 weeks!

Jessica Bybee said...

I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats! Two boys are so much fun!!!
You look great! I have more of a baby bump then you do and I am not pregnant!:)
Congrats!

-Laura- said...

Definitely pregnant. And you look great! Cute sono picture! Hope you're getting lots of rest and feeling alright.

Garland's said...

You are so beautiful! I'm so excited for you! But man can you believe how many boys are being brought to this earth right now! We are going to have tons of missionaries out at the same time!

~Jen~ said...

Prego - and SO cute!!!

Tamara said...

Whatever. I just have to glare at you at church b/c you're so teeny and I'm only two weeks past you. :) And this is your SECOND! The least you could do is get a little fat so I could feel better about myself!

I'm in that horrible in the middle stage too where maternity clothes (the big ones) look ridiculous but I look TOTALLY chubby in my regular clothes.

Bekah said...

Wow, I didn't know you were expecting yet! Congrats! And you look great, don't worry!

Kelli Brewer said...

Hey - What program do you use to do your scrapbooking?

Kelli Brewer said...

Where do you get the backgrounds and all the embellishments for the pages?

Kelli Brewer said...

oh - and I am a graphic design major. Photography plays into that somewhat, but it's just always been a hobby of mine and something I would like to do on the side once I have kids :)

Ku'ulei said...

SO exciting!!!! And you look so cute in that dress too. (Definitely a baby bump). ;)

Brynn said...

Congratulations! You definitely don't look fat!

Stephanie said...

You look SO CUTE Crystal!