While organizing my pictures last night I came across two videos. The first is from last month when I was offering Douglas some of my broccoli. He like broccoli in the past, except for it was all cut up. I can see how this giant green thing coming at him might scare him. I just thought his reaction was too funny!
The second video is from July07. Douglas would be about 8 months then. It just shocked me on how different he looks now. He cheeks were soooo pudgy then. It seriously made me miss my baby!

7 comments:
You are sooo mean! I am glad that I'm not the only mom who laughs when my kid is not having fun. Great video!
I love the broccoli video. It was cracking me up. The best part is that he reaches for it a second time and still freaks out when it's a big green piece coming at him.
HILARIOUS!!
I remember squishing those cheeks when I was there last year. His face has definitely thinned.
That first video is SO FUNNY! That's how I feel about broccoli too Douglas. :)
I think that is the same reaction that I have with broccoli. Wow, he is really big now. Has he already gone into Nursery, if so how was that?
That is hilarious! Hannah is the same way! I love it! What a cutie!
Post a Comment