I'm looking for a melt-in-your-mouth sugar cookie recipe. And what frosting do you use?
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm looking for a melt-in-your-mouth sugar cookie recipe. And what frosting do you use?
Blogger Template: Minima White (Douglas Bowman) | 3-column - width 960px (Thur Broeders)
3 comments:
I have the best one ever!!!!! You can find it here:
http://somegoodeats.blogspot.com/2007/12/sugar-cookies.html
It's all I make now... and includes a frosting recipe. It makes a ton, so if you don't need a ton, I would half it--and that still makes a lot.
These are my favorite cookies in the whole world!!! They're really soft and moist kind of like those ones you buy in the bakery, but SO much better!
http://esrecipecorner.blogspot.com/2007/02/my-favorite-sugar-cookies-happy.html
It has a frosting recipe included. Sarah's looks yummy too!
My mom made these cookies for us growing up, she called them "Soft Valentine Cookies"
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup shortening
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup powder sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda.
As far as frosting, have you ever tried Betty Crocker Whips? Very yummy.
Post a Comment