My moms work had an Easter party on Saturday for the family. Douglas participated in his first cake walk, bobbed for a duck, ring toss, and of course the Easter Egg Hunt. He wasn't too fond of the Easter bunny and by the time he realized what was going on, all the eggs were taken by faster kiddos. He had a good time though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It looks like it was a fun event! He's so fortunate to get to do fun things all of the time.
So, I love the bunny ear glasses. They are totally funny. The Easter Bunny is kinda freaky so I can't blame him for being scared. I mean it's a gian bunny. And it probably eats giant, scary broccoli.
I love his curly hair. I think I know where that came from. I don't think we should try to straighten in however...until he's older anyway.
How fun!!!!! I love his hair! What a cutie! It looks lighter in some of these pictures to me... is it getting lighter or is it just the pictures?
Post a Comment