Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Check this out!!!


So I've been trying to post my scrapping layouts in a couple different galleries so I have a good amount in the galleries. I want to apply to creative teams and for that I need more layouts so the designers can see my stuff. Anyway, I got a private message yesterday from a gal at Bren Boone's Designs asking if she could post 1 of my layouts on Bren's blog b/c she identified with it. The reason I think she identified with it is I saw a layout of hers where she had a child in the hospital as well. Anyways, so the cool thing is my layout is featured on Bren's blog and I'm hoping Bren will like it and want me to be on her creative team (big WISH, huh?). Hey, I can dream. I'm still excited even if nothing comes from it!! So check it out!!

http://brentboone.typepad.com/team_bren/

5 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! That is a big deal. When other scrappers notice how good your layouts are you know you have made it to the big time!

-Laura- said...

Wow, congrats!!! Your page is awesome! Great job!

Jen said...

That's impressive! It kind of makes me want to jump into scrap blogging too.

Shelley said...

That is amazing! You did such a wonderful job...maybe I'll have to have you actually teach me how to one of these days. I'm sure it feels great to have others take note of your work! GO YOU!

Blacker Blog said...

Great Job Crystal! How exciting!