I saw on several blogs where they posted pictures of people and the celebrities they looked liked. I went to that heritage.com place and what a joke! Check out the people they said I look like. I always thought I looked like Oprah!!! :-)
MyHeritage - treasure your family history">
I tried w/ another pictures and these were higher percentages. (Still bogus though)
Monday, February 12, 2007
What a joke
Posted by
Crystal
at
12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oprah...that is funny. There are some resemblances to some people. I think it's funny how it finds people facing the same direction and stuff.
You definitely are NOT an Oprah look-alike! How funny. I do see a resemblance to Scarlet Johanson though (more so if you were blonde or she was brunette). It's a fun little site, but I don't think it's too accurate either.
Great, now you are Mexican and black! Maybe you should try to connect with your people.
Post a Comment