Monday, February 05, 2007

Sunday Best


Douglas wore an adorable suit to church Sunday. It was a 3-6 month one but that brand must run small b/c it was a little snug. He'll probably only wear it one more time. I hate when different brands' sizes are not the same. A 3-6 month should be the same in every brand. Thats a new pet peeve of mine! :-(
NOTE: I'm no photographer, as my poor attempts will testify. (Laura, I tried the sheet over the boppy but it doesn't quite have the same effect.) Oh well, Douglas makes any bad photographer look good! He takes after his mom!!! :-) :-)


4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a handsome little stud. Don't let any other girls near him, Hannah is right here waiting. :)

~Jen~ said...

So cute!!! I'm sure he was the best dressed person at church!

-Laura- said...

Adorable!!! I love the suit! I also hate that different brands are different sizes. You can never tell someone what size they are when they ask, because babies tend to run between 2-3 sizes! Just FYI: I've learned Target and Old Navy brands seem to run small.

P.S. I know the boppy doesn't work quite as well as a bean bag. It will get much easier as soon as he can sit up. Just another quick suggestion, if he can push up on his hands while on his tummy with his head up (and it doesn't make him mad), you can get some cute pictures that way too. But I think your pictures turned out cute anyway!

Zach and Codi said...

Love it, love it, love it. Where did you get the suit? I think it is adorable. Handsome man!!!