Monday, February 19, 2007

Kicking


There's not a whole lot thats new here. Last week Douglas started cooing alot. Travis and I just laugh when he's feeding but still manages to coo and make all sorts of sounds. Mouth full and all, he's just a cooing. It's taken away from his smiles though. I think that he's so fascinated with the sounds he can make that he's too busy doing that to smile alot, anymore. I'm hoping in the next week or two the newness wears off and he both coos and smiles a bunch. We have a new game for him. We put this aligator rattle toy over his gym mat and pull Douglas down so that he can kick the gym mat. He loves to kick and he's found that if he keeps kicking the gym that the aligator rattles and eventually falls on him. It keeps him occupied for a good 15 min. That's alot for this little tyke!

No comments: