Today is a post of miscellanous items. We'll start with the cutest and MOST important first!

I have the cutest baby in the world!! (Yes, I know I'm biased.) I just love him to pieces. Douglas is doing great. I love to get smiles from him. It's fascinating to watch him. He is so intriqued by the simpliest things.
We got some snow yesterday, not much, but hey, it's Texas.
Lastly, today was lunch ladies. The women in our church get together one Friday a month and eat and gab. What else would women do? Today's theme was Valentines so I made a heart shaped pizza. I thought it turned out cute and I was impressed with myself for actually making the dough. It was good too! That's it for my randomness!

6 comments:
Too cute! I love that first picture with his little hat. Baby boy hats are adorable! It's hard to accesorize boys, so I make up for that with hats. I think Spencer has 6 of them!
I love your heart shaped pizza - what a fun idea!
Crystal he's adorable! I'm sure everyone tells you they wish they had his eyelashes, but man I wish I had eyelashes like that!
He is so precious. I love the hat. I thought these pictures were so great because I was getting to ready to post similar ones of Hannah when I checked yours! Your pizza looks yummy!
What a cute little Mexican baby!
I know Melissa, we Mexicans do it right!! Always bonita bambinos! :-)
He is such a cute kid. Do you ever feel that someday your children will be mad at you for dressing them up in outfits with hats with points on them? It is hard not to dress up your kid in funny outfits (see our blog with Xander in a tux) Oh well, we can just tell our children that those outfits were sooo in style.
Post a Comment