Thursday, February 08, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

This summer was the first I'd heard of digital scrapbooking and it sounded great. I was excited to ask for a program for Christmas that did it. I recieved "Scrapbook Factory" for Christmas. It's great, however, it's not quite as versatile as Photoshop Elements b/c I can't download templates and use them on my program. So...I'll probably be buying that soon. Anyways, here are a couple I've done on "Scrapbook Factory". Keep in mind that I'm a beginner.


I haven't done anything since we've been married,
so I had to start there, hence the wedding pages.


4 comments:

~Jen~ said...

I got photo shop elements for christmas, but honestly haven't taken the time to use it yet. I need to get started. Once I get all the Valentine's stuff out of the way I think that is what I'll be working on!

~Jen~ said...

Cute pages by the way!

Sarah said...

Those are so cute!!! I love love love the wedding ones! I need to do ours... unfortunately, I need to scan them all in first! So I just skipped to the babies. :)

-Laura- said...

CUTE!!! I love them!