We busted out the kiddie pool. I think I might need to buy a bigger one this year. Harrison had a sweet spot in my make shift shade. I love my boys. Listening to them laugh makes me so grateful to be able to stay home with them. I sure wouldn't want to miss this.
Read the post below and let me know if you are interested and which days of the week work best for you.

2 comments:
I wish I had a place for something like that for James. He loves water and slides. The only thing missing is a swing. And some rocks and sticks to play with as well.
How great that Harrison is so happy to sit and watch all the action! They are just too cute!! Can't wait to see y'all soon!
Oh so cute! We don't have our pool out yet but I sure wish we had a slide! Love Harrison's laughter!
Post a Comment