Here are some things I've found that I want to do this summer with the kids. Anyone want to go to one of the following with me? Do you have any more ideas?
"Hawaiian Falls" -This is a Daddy activiy but I'd love friends to come with us
Frank Buck zoo
Jack Carter Pool I've heard this is good. It has a baby and regular pool and a slide.
Allen Natatorium
Camping one Friday night- All we know is Erwin Park in McKinney
Any other ideas??
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Thinks to do
Posted by
Crystal
at
12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I want to come to the Allen Natatorium sometime! You'll have to let me know how it is!
I think you should go pick blackberries! www.duckcreekblackberries.com
It's fun and yummy!! :)
Save something fun for when I come out!
Aren't you the social mastermind. I wish we lived in the same place so I could do all these fun things with you.
I love Frank Buck Zoo. It is slower paced, and less crowded and so much fun. There is a park with a great playground nearby too.
Allen Library is having some great shows for kids of all ages. And the best part is they are free. They start next week. Check at the library for a schedule.
I used to be a lifegurad at Jack Carter and Oak Point in Plano. Both are good and have a lot of fun stuff for kids! Have fun!
Frank Buck Is a great zoo, small enough for a 2/3 year old to walk but w/ confined walkways so the dont "get away." Plan to have a picnic at the great park outside (lots of shade) and there is a cute train to ride on quite a long track that Cole loves! Have fun
You're welcome to come swimming at our neighborhood pool anytime. Just let me know when you want to go! :)
We would love to go and play with you guys! We are out of town for the rest of the month but I will catch up with you when we get back. I mean we are out of town from Sat until the rest of the month. :0)
Post a Comment