Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Owens farm

Today we went to Owen's Farm with 2 friends and their kids. It was fun. Douglas wouldn't come near the goats to feed them. Harrison sat in the stroller crying. I don't know if the goats were scaring him or what. Then we moved on and Douglas loved seeing the pigs, roosters, baby horses and cows. He like the tractor ride too. However, he wouldn't touch any animal, not the goats or the horse. The other kids petted the animals but Douglas wouldn't get too close.

He let Kim pick him up to pet the horse but pulled back IMMEDIATELY!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like fun! Except for the crying part. I'm sure I will just have to get used to more crying in the future with two kids but I really, really, really hate crying. It is just so nerve racking!
Where is this farm anyway? I've never even heard of it.

kim&ryan said...

Man you are good. I guess if I am going to journal I should just sit down and do it then and there. Thanks for letting us come. It was fun!

Jen said...

your boys are so cute!