You know its time to update the blog when your husband's co-worker tells him we need a blog update. The thing is nothing exciting has been happening. We keep busy but I'm not sure with what. :-) We go to parks alot, esp, the local spray park. Potty training is going very well. Harrison turned 8 months. Just 2 days after, his bottom middle 2 teeth popped through. Those are his first and only teeth, so far. Last Saturday he started babbling, not just cooing. Crawling is NO WHERE near. He hates being on his belly and just rolls over. Here are a few random pictures but that's all I got for now.
I got a hair cut and bangs. I love it.
Friday, May 15, 2009
That's all I got
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Great pictures, as always. Let me know the next time you go to the spray park and I'll join you.
You are such a hottie!! Love the new do. The bangs are super cute. As are Harrison and Dougie. I can't believe that Harrison is going to be almost a year old when I finally meet him!! That is sad. He is such a cute little dude.
Mommyhood obviously suits you well. I hope I can look half as cool as you do when I have two!
I love your hair. And I totally feel you on the keeping busy but not being sure with what. I seriously feel worn out at the end of the day sometimes and yet I have no idea what I've been doing!
Bangs become you, very cute. It sounds like you've had a lot going on and your boys are getting so big!
I like the bangs. How long will you be in Utah? We will be in Idaho a couple of the days you will be there but hopefully not all of them.
You look fabulous!
Well not sure if I should feel good or bad that I'm mentioned on the blog but you know this is about all I have to keep my days interesting :) Everyone looks great and happy and hopefully I'll get to see you and the boys before too long!
Ashlea, You should totally feel honored to be mentioned on the blog. :-) :-)
I love love love the picture with you and the kids. You look darling! Great picture.
Post a Comment