I'm not going to sugar coat it. Not many people were excited for us when they found out we were having a 4th boy. We already had 3, whats new about a 4th one it felt like. However, a couple people seemed geniuenly excited for us. Kari was one of them. She made these adorable "Thing one" shirts from Cat and the Hat. I love them so much but not as much as I love my friend Kari. Anyway, I made sure the boys wore their shirts for easy spotting at the fair and Travis and I wore plain red shirts. I wish we had a picture of all of us.
Harrison at the car show trying out the cars. Maybe he looks so "scared" b/c he can't see over the wheel. :-)
The new Big Tex, "Howdy folks, I'm big Tex. Welcome to the state fair of Texas."
Luke's first ride. It was whales and bubbles came out. We were stationed all around the ride and I don't know if he had more fun riding the actual ride or waving to us as he went around.
We did all of our usual things like the bird show, the kid farm, and fishing. Travis bought fried queso and it was pretty good. I wanted to buy the fried red velvet cupcake but wouldn't spend $6 on that. All in all it was another great year at the fair.


No comments:
Post a Comment