Oh we love our sweet Tally wag. I started calling Talmage that in the hospital. I got it from scally wags, arrhh matey. Anyways, Talmage just turned 2 months old. The logistics first. He dropped percentiles in weight. SURPRISE!!! No. Not really. All the boys start out big and then percentiles drop by 6 months to the 5% and then head up from there. The doctor isn't concerned and neither am I.
12lbs 8oz (69%)
24 in long (82%)
Lets see...some things about Talmage. He is an amazing sleeper and has always been. At 2 weeks he was doing 4-6 hour stretches at night. At 4 weeks he was consistently doing an 8-10 hour stretch at night. And at 2 months he sleeps 11-12 hours at night. He only cries when hungry or tired. He is a peaceful boy. If I had to describe Talmage with one word it would be Peaceful. He's just beginning to consistenly keep eye contact. It's not all the time yet. And he's just beginning to smile more. Again, he is a content, even kill baby. Not happy, not sad.
There's not much else going on b/c he sleeps most of the day and night. I cherish the rare moments where I get to hold him while he's sleeping, ie Travis is home and busy w/ the older boys. I commented a few weeks ago that one of the VERY best things in life is baby breath. I love it's slight sweet smell and the little puffs of cool air from his mouth while he sleeps as it hits my cheek. I love baby breath.

1 comment:
You have been very blessed to have Talmage and his 3 older brothers. They are all exceptionally good boys!
Post a Comment