Monday, September 30, 2013

Harrison's 1st friend party

Harrison's 5th bday was Sept 3rd but we pushed off his party for several things until Sept 28.  It just so happened that Grandma and Grandpa Hill were visiting for Talmage's blessing so they got to be here for the party.  We had been planning on a  "water party" all summer long.  The day of was overcast and we did get a few sprinkles during the party.  When I think about the party it seemed lame but Harrison enjoyed himself and the kids did too so that is all that matters.

 Making snack necklaces with fruit loops and pretzels.
 
Look at that look on Harrison's face.  Pure satisfaction/happiness 
 
I asked Grandma Connie to make this cake a month before H's bday.  She was just told to make a "water" cake.  She did awesome and it tasted awesome. 
 
We were running out of time so I wanted Harrison to hurry and open his presents before his friends left, however, he wanted a picture w/ his friends before doing so. 
 
 
Happy Birthday Harrison!  We love you!

No comments: