Sunday, March 08, 2009

Big Man on campus

Look at the dimples on his hands!
Harrison turned 6 months on Tuesday. I can't believe how time flies! It definitely goes faster than with the first kid and it was fast then. The doctor is not concerned with his weight anymore. For the last 4 months he's been hovering around 22% in weight. That's just him, formula didn't bulk him AT ALL!! I teased Travis that it was because he came to this appointment and she took a look at Travis and realized Harrison has his metabolism. Anyway, here are the big man's stats.
15lb 14oz 22%
26.5 in 54%
I just can't believe he's only 22%. His cheeks and thighs would never give that away. Anyway, he's sitting up and he had his first rice cereal. He is NOT a fan. It's kind of sad because after the first taste each time he closes his lips tight, squints his eyes, and I have to force that spoon in. I'm going to buy squash this week and make that so he can try that.

5 comments:

Laura said...

WHAT A DOLL! HE IS SOOOOO STINKING CUTE!!!!

Mel said...

I kind of think that doctors make up the percentiles. Parker is much taller (by 3-4 inches) than the other babies his again but the chart says he's in the 25th percentile. I don't get it.

Jen said...

He is really cute, and getting so big! Everyday Will hates his first bite of rice cereal too but then decides he's so hungry he'll fight through it and proceeds to scarf it down. He just loves to eat so much he doesn't care what it is he's eating.

Becky said...

Funny how your dimpled child is technically underweight. He is so cute. I'm sad that I haven't ever been able to squeeze his cuteness.

genahill said...

I love the spikey hair.