Sunday, March 08, 2009

Fun stuff

Today was a nice day. We went to church then went to my parents house for some ribs! I spotted a super sweet deal on ribs a couple weeks back and got some for myself and my parents. Dean is the master at BBQ so he cooked theirs and mine for me. Now I have 8 freezer meals of ribs for us! (Thanks Howie) Afterwards we sat on the back porch where both Harrison and Douglas were easily entertained. (Harrison is the one laughing hysterically.)

Who would have thought that Harrison would have found that ball so funny?!?

3 comments:

Mel said...

Is that a playhouse or a shed in the back?

Jen said...

I just love baby squeals!

Becky said...

Too cute! I can't believe you got two such happy easy kids. It gives me hope for my second! Harrison's laugh is the best.