Wow! That is Awesome! That is EXACTLY what I was going to make for Zach, I planned it all out, the names of family and stuff and then just got overwelhmed and quit. Did you make every single layout? Man I wish I could just steal that and put my pics in! hahah it is SOO CUTE! And so what I wanted....I guess I just need to stop being lazy and get to it! GOOD JOB
2 comments:
What a great idea! That looks wonderful and like a lot of work! Good job!
Wow! That is Awesome! That is EXACTLY what I was going to make for Zach, I planned it all out, the names of family and stuff and then just got overwelhmed and quit. Did you make every single layout? Man I wish I could just steal that and put my pics in! hahah it is SOO CUTE! And so what I wanted....I guess I just need to stop being lazy and get to it! GOOD JOB
Post a Comment