My friend Kuulei has recently started her photography business. Last year for Douglas' 1year pictures she generously came and took his pictures and a couple of weeks ago she came again to take Harrison's pictures. (He is 2 weeks old in these pictures.) She does a great job. Here is her website kuuleiphotography.blogspot.com . Check it out. If you are interested she has a "contact me" option. Tell her your my friend and maybe she'll give you a discount. ;-)









6 comments:
So cute! I love the feet one, where he's laying on your? hands and the ones with the orange blanket. They all turned out great! I recently got a fancy camera, I just need to learn how to use it... if not, I may hunt Kuulei down in March. :)
Adorable pictures!
Okay so the 2nd and 3rd ones totally look like Dougie to me. They really do have some similar features. Especially that cute mouth. You have got to print that one with him smirking and hang it on the wall. I love it!
He is so precious. What a gorgeous little guy. I can't wait to meet him in person!
He's adorable! Great photos. When are you going to bring him around?
Precious!
Post a Comment