I haven't said much about him. It's felt very weird these last 7 weeks. I try so hard to spend time with Douglas and make him feel special that I feel like Harrison is getting jipt (sp?). I also feel like perhaps we haven't bonded. It was the same with Douglas, now that I think about it. I didn't feel "bonded" until he started smiling, etc. That's just me. However, I love him dearly of course. He's a good baby. His temperment is alot like Douglas as a baby. This is not the best quality picture but I love it. I love how babies sleep and stretch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is such a cute little sleeper. Anyone that says they immediately bonded with their kids is lying. It takes time to develop the real "bond". I think. I mean, love is one thing but true bonding is another.
Oh, and I think it is spelled gypped. It is the -ed form of the word gyp. I may be wrong but that is not likely. j/k.
Thanks for the pics of Harrison. Remember there are some of us that only get to see him online. :(
Yes, we definitely need more Harrison pictures!!! :)
It took me a really long time to bond with Kathryn. Of course now I can't even imagine not having that bond, but you know. I want to see some smiles soon too!
Post a Comment