I've been told by countless hairdressers that I have enough hair for 2 full ponytails. Travis has his hair thinned when he gets a cut. Douglas was born with a full head of hair and now is currently sporting a curly afro. Do you get the picture here? Our family has hair and plenty of it. Well, Harrison was born with a full head too. As a matter of fact he had Elvis sideburns and a small forehead b/c his hair line came down so close to his eyes. Well, as of Friday, the boy has hit a MAJOR hair loss streak. Seriously. I know it's common for babies to lose their hair but so far it's only in the front top. The sides and back are in tack. So he has a major receding hair line and balding. I hope it grows back quickly because he looks funny. Don't get me wrong, I think he's adorable and love him dearly, but his hair is killing me. Here are some pictures.
The before pictures. Notice his nice black hair and small forehead. See how full the sides are.
The "I need Rogaine" pictures. The major receding hair line and on the sides too. (check out his double chin too)
Oh dear. Poor kid. I hope he doesn't have to go a whole year like this. Hopefully it's like baby acne, cradle cap, etc. and is short lived.

7 comments:
Aw, he's so cute! Maybe he'll go totally bald. :) That'd be really cute, but I can't imagine it happening. Did Douglas ever get bald or just thin out some? Or neither? :) I think he looks just fine. :)
Crystal, he's adorable!!! I've been waiting for more Harrison pictures! I just love that double chin.
Spencer totally did that too. He was actually born with quite a bit of hair and then lost the top and kept the back and sides. It'll grow back before ya know it!
What a cutie! I love how babies look like old men at first - with that hair he really does - so cute! It would be funny too if someday he goes bald again. Then you could say he's come full circle.
maybe his hair staying the same and his head is growing.
LOL! He is cute regardless.
All my kids have also been born with alot of hair. Ethan and Bella especially. BUT the girls both completely lost their hair somewhere between month 3 and 4, so I'm kind of waiting for Ethan to do the same thing, although I've also been toying with the idea of a hair cut for him b/c his hair hangs over his ears.
That is really funny. Kenzi lost hair in the back from rubbing it off, you know that whole can't hold her head up thing. But it did grow back thank goodness!
Don't you remember when James got "male pattern baldness" too? It did grow back. But it was right around the same time and I was a bit concerned as well. I do love the double chin with the baldness. Too cute!
Post a Comment