I've been a major slacker lately. I haven't had anything to blog about (except Twilight but that's winding down). I haven't taken any pictures this month either. Such a slacker! What do I do then if I don't blog?? I sleep when Douglas sleeps and plays when he's awake. Nothings gotten done, including scrapping (something I usually enjoy). However, I did a layout tonight and posted it on my digi scrapping blog so hopefully that means I'm bouncing back from the last two months of laziness! We'll see!
I'll take pictures this weekend and find SOMETHING to blog about! :-)
Friday, February 22, 2008
Getting back into it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
After reading your scrapping blog, this post takes on a whole new meaning and I can totally understand why you've been slacking! Congrats again!
I second the congrats! I'm glad you're feeling a little better.
Crystal, you are being too sneaky by making everyone go to your scrap blog to get the news. Although, it is a great way to get the word out. I am just so excited for you it makes me giddy!
Jeff says your better at secrets than I am. He's right. I'm SO excited for you!
Congrats!!!! I just saw you the other day....you look great. I would have never guessed!
Yippee! I'm so excited for you! How fun! I love babies and hope all is going well!
Congrats!!! You ARE sneaky, making us all go to your scrap blog! I hope you're feeling alright and taking it easy.
I almost forgot to tell you...Teresa Marie from CBO is expecting too! She's due three weeks after me (she thinks, her first ultrasound is Friday)!!!
Post a Comment