Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Twilight, the Movie


Emmett, Rosaline, Esme Edward, Carlisle, Alice, Jasper
Finally, a picture I'm okay with for the Cullens family. Edward looks more like the Edward I picture but still, somethings missing. I can't explain it but this Edward seems to European/runway beautiful, not good old American beautiful. Does that make sense? I don't care for their Jasper though. He looks fruity and the Jasper I invision is not fruity!! And don't they know that Emmetts hair is curly! But like I said, this is the best picture I've seen.

This last picture, however, does NOTHING for me in the way of Edward. His jaw bones and creepy eyes does NOT portray my beautiful manly, Abercrombie Edward. Help me out people, whats the right way to explain this ill-match for Edward?? (Notice, Jaspers afro?)



pictures from http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

8 comments:

-Laura- said...

I just heard yesterday that they were making a movie. Yeah, that Edward is not what I had envisioned in my head either. Alice ESPECIALLY I did not see like that! Oh well. I wonder if the movie will be any good?

Becky said...

Aren't you glad that you have a new friend to obsess about these books with? Even if you have never met her. Maybe if she comes to visit Shelley you two can have lunch and discuss the books. I would like to be there for the discussion. By the way, I think that all the boys look a bit too feminine or fruity for my taste. I like a man to look like a man. And Jasper's hair is horrid. When is the movie coming out?

~Jen~ said...

I was just coming to your blog to see if you've seen this. I hope the movie is good - sometimes the movies are such a disappointment.

Stephanie Johnson said...

I've loved reading the whole series! I agree with what Stephenie says on her website that none of the characters will look like what we imagined but hopefully they will be believable enough. We'll have to all see the movie together -- can't wait to see it!

Emily said...

I have a feeling there is going to be a huge group of blogging gals going to see this movie when it comes out. !!

Jen said...

I don't know anything about Twilight, but the guy in the front does look kind of pretty, in a girly, not tough sort of way.

Sarah said...

I don't care much for the Edward at all! I am hoping he looks different in the movie. Definitely not what I imagined. The others may not be either, but they don't bother me as much. I really wonder how the movie will be!

Bec said...

ok so dissapointed!! that jasper is HORRIBLE! and i really don't care for ANY of them at all...Rosalie should be much prettttier....and yeah edward...i totally agree with what you are saying....I am almost scared to see the movie...like it will ruin it to badly! i hope not!