Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tag you're it!

I don't want to push down the Halloween post but I was tagged!! So make sure you scroll down to see Dougie in all of his Halloween glory!!!

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I need my punctuality!!! I grew up with anal punctual parents, hence, I've become one myself. I'm more relaxed if its not my thing. For example, going to Travis' work things. I'll be ready but if he's not then I don't freak out (usually) and rush to get there. However, if it's my thing, I FREAK out if we are running late. I really do get anxious about my being late and will kick myself repeatedly if I am. And I don't like others being late. It's a disease.

2. I want to be a master artist! My dad was good at drawing and on the weekends when I'd visit him we would often draw things. My desire to paint, especially impressionist paintings, was born at community college when I took an art appreciation class and was first introduced to impressionism painting. I LOVE IT!!

3. I'm a CARB and chocolate fantactic, hence the ghetto booty :-). There is nothing better than hot fresh bread and chocolate (not together though). My step-dad often teases me about how at restaruants I'll put the hot rolls up to my nose and take a deep breath. UMMM, so good!!

4. I'm a closet "All My Children" watcher. I didn't watch any soaps until this past August. I always have the TV on for background noise and All My Children came on during Douglas' naps and I would catch bits and pieces walking out of the room. In August they showed previews of this big car wreck and from then I've been addicted. GO Cameron Mathis on Dancing with the stars!!!

5. I'm pretty impatient. I'm really trying to change this one. I work myself to a frenzy on this one. Enough said.

6. I dislike cleaning, period!! Often people will name 1 chore they dislike. I can't do that because that would imply that I like a chore and I really just wish for a maid. :-)

Okay, now I have to tag some people so I choose Jennifer Y., Brynn, Laura M., Kim, Zach or Codilynn, and Marcia. If you've already done one of these (I can't keep track) then you're off the hook!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Tagging 6 people, thats a lot! I don't think I have 6 people to tag. Especially if I can't tag you back. :(

Sarah said...

Your house is always clean when I come over, so I would never know. :)

Crystal said...

It's usually clean, despite what my parents think but thats just b/c I have baby stuff everywhere. However, it's not or hardly EVER, baseboards, deep cleaning clean.

Ku'ulei said...

This was fun to read! I love number 3. :) Don't hate the badunk-adunk. .. I wish I had a little more of a bump myself. Ha ha!

Seable Family said...

Great list! I have learned so much about you!