Friday, November 30, 2007

Denver, CO






We went to visit Travis' brother and his wife in Denver for Thanksgiving. We went to the Hammonds candy factory for a tour, the butterfly pavillion, downtown to see lights, and the temple. Itwas alot of fun and we look forward to seeing them again at Christmas.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Crystal,
Where is the picture of you with the spider? I can't blame you for not getting in on that. I wouldn't either. Not even for money.

Jen said...

Are you going to Denver for Christmas too, or are you meeting up with them somewhere else?

Shelley said...

looks like you guys had fun! and way to go getting us all hooked on blogging!

Amy said...

Hey, found your blog through Conrad's...small world isn't it! We went to Hammonds in Denver as well! I love to see the places I watch on "Unwrapped."

Amy Hamilton

Melissa said...

Those spider pictures give me chills!