Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Feet

I had fun dressing Douglas up as a penguin. It probably wasn't my first choice for a costume but my mom got it for like $5 in September and you can't beat that! What surprises me is that he kept the hoodie on! We went to the ward Trunk or Treat but I didn't get any pictures of that, and he didn't go trunk or treating b/c I didn't want to bring the candy home and eat it. It was fun and I'm all ready thinking of next years costume. I think I'm going to steal Brianne's idea of a punk rocker. (Ben is great inspiration in that little get-up f/ last year.) Maybe I'll get in the spirit and dress up with him next year!
FYI: The little "ghost" next to Douglas is a mannequin my parents put out each year.
Grandma gave Douglas a treat bag full of goldfish crackers and indivial baggies of cereal.
Elly and Douglas at Trunk or Treat. Douglas looks like he had too much to drink!!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

That costume is too adorable!

Jen said...

I love the costume. I'm glad you clarified the ghost, I thought it was a little friend of Dougie's. How do I get kids that cute?

Brynn said...

So sweet! I just love all the cute costumes they have for babies and toddlers.

-Laura- said...

Oh, so cute! I love it!

Bec said...

so so so cute! and he looks so bigg!!