Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Here is a video of Douglas playing in the pumpkins. Followed by some of the best camera shots we could get of him.






Everyone is going to a pumpkin patch and we couldn't be left out so we headed to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch today. Douglas loved walking amongst all the pumpkins. We couldn't get a good picture of him b/c he did NOT look at us when we called his name. He was too intriqued with these big orange "balls" and all the people around. We think he enjoyed it!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

He's so big! I need to get my pictures up too! And yeah, we had the same problem with getting Hannah to look at us! She was SO distracted! But it was still fun!

~Jen~ said...

I was going to say the same thing as Sarah! HE IS SO BIG! I don't know why this post really made me notice it, but he's huge!

Pumpkin patches are fun - I need to get going to ours.

Rhonda said...

HE'S SO STINKING CUTE! LOOKS LIKE FUN...WE ARE GOING FRIDAY WITH HARMONY AND HER KIDS. IT SHOULD BE FUN.

-Laura- said...

How fun! I'm hoping to make it out to that Pumpkin Patch this year. Douglas is SO CUTE!

Brianne said...

He does look like such a BIG boy walking around the pumpkins by himself. What a cutie! Hopefully we'll make it out to the pumpkin patch this weekend...looks like fun!

Jen said...

I hope my kids will be that cute! Good job Crystal and Travis.

Zach and Codi said...

We will be coming down at the beginning of November to visit for a day and than wont come back till next year. We are doing Thanksgiving up here with some friends and trying to go to Utah for Christmas, but we are not making any definite plans as I am applying for a job left and right. wish me luck!!