So my friend f/ BYU introduced me to this video and we died laughing and busting out these moves in the office. I found this again by visiting another friends myspace so I had to bust this out. Alot of you can definitely see why I love this. And I think a few of you can appreciate it too (Zach, Heather, Kim, Jen, who else??)
Check out this video: Dancing Hippo!
Monday, October 01, 2007
This is for you Jen (young)!!!
Posted by
Crystal
at
10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it, love it, love it. I showed it to my new office partner Sandi and I don't think she appreciates it near as much as we do. I'm so glad you found it again. Just like before I laughed so hard I cried.
HAHA, I love it. I miss dancing. You know, if I ever had my way to do something different in the church it would be to have a young married dance four times a year. That would be so fun.
Oh my gosh that was so funny. Of coarse what could you expect coming from boom boom :) I agree with zach and codi. I think there should be a young married dance a few times a year.
Post a Comment