Okay, how about this?
There is a playground, a pavillion, and a pond with ducks. We can bring Halloween goodies to share. Pass this on to all your blogger friends and let me know if overall this is a bad day/time for people so we can change it.
Posted by
Crystal
at
9:03 AM
Blogger Template: Minima White (Douglas Bowman) | 3-column - width 960px (Thur Broeders)
9 comments:
I am totally lovin' the blogger playdate idea, but Thursday morning is not a great time... the kids are in preschool. Thursday afternoon is good, or maybe Friday morning? Or Wednesday morning? Let me know if you need help planning!
I'd love to come but Allen, TX is a bad location for me. Got anything closer to San Diego? Oh yeah, I don't have kids either, is that a problem?
Okay, Friday it is!
Oh, I wish I could come. :( Next time I come to Texas I want to have a blogger-get-together!
Friday morning works for us...hooray!
We'll be there!
That actually sounds like fun to me, too. I'll see if I can swing it.
Crystal-- I will set up a little announcement section in my sidebar. I was thinking "Bring a picnic if you wish, and Halloween treats to share."
Chack back and let me know if I got it right, ALSO if you want to add anything, AND we need to get Heather out with Elly.
I will most likely be there! Sounds like fun....Kacey loves the park.
Post a Comment