Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy belated b-day Dougie!!


Douglas turned 6 months this past Sunday. Most of the time I think of him as my little baby but lately I've been catching glimpses of him and he seems like a little boy. He's changing so much. He can sit by himself for a while as long as there are no toys around. If there are toys he loses his balance easily, trying to grab them. He's also starting "separation anxiety". He's definitely a mama's and daddy's boy. He smiles at us all the time! However, he's stingy w/ smiles with just about everyone else. If there is someone else around he's too busy staring at them to smile. Here are some pictures from Sunday.





7 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

Hey Guys, Happy B-Day Douglas... He is so cute, he looks like he is growing up so much. He does look like a little boy. How has the first six months been?

Crystal said...

The first 6 months has been great and hard. Hard only b/c I was so used to doing what I wanted when I wanted that it's been a big adjustment having a child. I also worry about him like crazy so it's been very worrisome. However, he's been a blessing. We love our little munchkin!!

Sarah said...

Awwww, he's getting so big! I can't wait to see him again!! Did he go to the doctor yet? I need to post Hannah's new stats.

He's a cutie pie.

Donna said...

Oh my gosh. He is growing up so quickly. He is a real cutie!

Brianne said...

He's looking so grown up and very cute! He's at a fun age right now...you won't believe all the things he learns how to do in the NEXT 6 months. Enjoy!

Bec said...

oh how cute!!!!! i can't wait till zach is that big!

-Laura- said...

That is one CUTE little boy, Crystal! You're gonna have to watch him with the girls. :) I can't believe he's 6 months!