Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Curse you Zach!!

So Zach posted about his son's nasty poops, complete with pictures and all. I commented on it, and I quote, "How funny!! We've only had a few of those poop diapers. Knock on wood!!! ".

Obviously I didn't knock hard enough b/c today I was cursed. We've only had a couple poops like this in the past and they haven't been in the past couple months either. I picked Douglas up out of his exersauser and was kissing his head and I smelled poop. I thought that was a little odd b/c I was smelling it by his head. I turned him around and this is what I saw. And it was a new outfit too!! That better come out!!! (See what you have to look forward to Melissa Lloyd.)


7 comments:

Rhonda said...

NASTY!

Emily said...

Gotta love the blowouts. I remember cleaning poop out of Josh's neck folds. It was like a super pooper.

Brianne said...

You know you've fully embraced motherhood when it becomes "normal" to have some kind of bodily fluid on you. Poop, pee, spit-up, slobber, snot, you name it and it's been on me (all in the last few days to be exact). It doesn't even gross me out anymore. That doesn't mean you have to enjoy it though...hope the blow out was a limited incident.

P.S. I've found that regular dish soap works well on baby poo stains!

Zach and Codi said...

HAHA!!! I love it, since we blogged about his poop explosions we have had a number of people tell us the same thing. How do you stop the poop explosions? All I know is I cant wait until solid poops, smells dont bother me that much.

Emily said...

oh yeah crystal, I added you to my blogroll! Thought I would let you know. It was only fitting since I visit you often!

Sarah said...

I am so glad we haven't had one of those in quite awhile! We were having way too many in the beginning but it's been months (now watch it happen to us!)

Mel said...

Thanks, Crystal. Just what I wanted to see.