Friday, April 20, 2007

Nothing much

This last Tuesday was Travis' birthday. Unfortunately, he's had to work late every night this week so it wasn't celebrated too much. I feel really bad for that but he had to work. He did get a lot of what he asked for though so hopefully that made up for the little celebration. Sorry hun!

This week has been a slump one for me. I have scrapbooked a lot though b/c of a printing sale that I want to take advantage of. Here's some of what I've done. Also, the pages that are going in Douglas' actual baby's book are 8.5x11. The pages going in the general family album are 8x8. Once Douglas' baby book is filled his will become 8x8 too.

I'm not going to list credits. Just know that they are NOT my templates nor did I create any of the paper or embellishments. I just put them together. If you really want to know who did something, let me know.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like you've got this digi-scrapping stuff down!! These pages look great! Next time I come over you'll have to show me your scrapbooks!

-Laura- said...

Wow you've been busy Crystal!! Your pages are adorable!! I love them!

Emily said...

Cute pages!