Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Photo Shoot





Last Wednesday I took Douglas over to my parents house. (It was my excuse not to workout.) Anyways, I took my camera and my mom and I had a blast taking photos of him in her back and front yard. I'm amazed that Douglas took all that posing so well. He loves the outside though, so he was probably just happy to be outside. Here are our results.


This is from another day.

8 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

He is adorable. He does poes really well. Your moms house always looks so great, they do such a good job on their yard. How old is he now?

Sarah said...

Your moms house is perfect! I'm ready to do some photo shoots of Hannah but don't know where yet!

Crystal said...

Zach, Douglas is 4.5 months old.

Sarah, when you come to Allen in 2 weeks we should find a place and take Hannah's pictures.

Seable Family said...

Crystal those pictures are so cute. Douglas is such a sweet baby! The weather looks so nice there. I am still waiting for it to warm up here in Idaho.

Rhonda said...

He looks like a little cabbage patch sprouting out of the garden!!! So cute!

~Jen~ said...

He's getting so grown up! Those pictures are so cute! I love excuses to take pictures - see my blog!

-Laura- said...

CUTE pictures! I love them!

Brianne said...

Those turned out so CUTE! That's a really good age to get posed pictures since he'll actually sit still! I'd have to chase Ben around the yard and hope I got one good shot out of the bunch. Enjoy it while it lasts!