It's not very good lighting but you can hear Douglas laugh pretty well. He's become so much fun. He smiles alot and will laugh alot now. He's trying to get his toes and he makes all kinds of sweet sound. He also LOVES his cereal now. When he sees it coming he kicks and his eyes light up. Travis and I love this stage that he's in. I'll try to get a cute video of that. That's it for now.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Laughing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's funny! He's so cute!!
Cute laugh, and Crystal that is quite the noise! I wish I were there to see the little man in person!
Aww, how cute! There's nothing better than seeing your kids happy and laughing, even if you have to coax it out of them with funny noises or the tickle monster.
Douglas has a very cute laugh! What a little sweetheart!
What a cute little laugh! That is great that he loves his rice cereal. Douglas is such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment