Friday, April 06, 2007

I've been busy...

GABhappyscrap "dream big kit" & "country cottage letters", lazy doodles by Lilypie designs, template by islandmom "patchwork"
I've taken advantage of naps and bedtime to scrap, scrap, scrap! My house is evidence of that (no cleaning time here). Anyways, here is what I've done. I need your opinions. Should I use "Milk Dud 1" or "Milk Dud 2"





This was done on Scrapbook Factory with IkeaGodess' letters.

This bottom one uses SVdesigns "Nautre"kit and IkeaGodess' letters, temaplate by dranet "guitar

6 comments:

-Laura- said...

So cute! You HAVE been busy! I think I like the first "milk dud" page better just because it's a little more masculine. But they're both ADORABLE!

Seable Family said...

Such cute pages! I actually like the second "milk dud" more, but they are both really cute. I need to get started on Austin's scrapbook.

Sarah said...

It's too addicting isn't it??? I like the idea of a "milk dud." So cute. It's a tough choice. I like all the color in the second one, but I agree with Laura about the first being a little more masculine. So umm, I'm not help!!

Sarah said...

no help i mean :)

Brianne said...

We're all addicted! Those are really cute, Crystal. I think my vote goes to the second one...it's a tough choice!

Melissa said...

Wow Crystal! These are adorable! I love the Milk Dud 1 page- so cute! What program do you use to create your pages? I did a test run of Memory Mixer and it took too long to upload each time. Any tips?