

Travis is such a great dad! He basically does all the diaper changes for me and loves doing tummy time with Douglas. He takes the MAJOR task of waking Douglas up between breasts! He is a stubborn little guy and once asleep, it's hard to wake him up to feed on the other breast.
Douglas is a strong little baby. He is beginning to roll to his side. He gets a swingin one leg until he swings it over and he's on his side. He hasn't made it to his tummy and I hope he doesn't for a little bit. He also has strong neck/head muscles. I guess that's what happens when they come big.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
What a good daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
One of my favorite things about having children is seen Shane as a father. It looks like Travis is doing a good job. I'm glad we got to get together with the future couple!
Post a Comment