Saturday, November 05, 2005

Our home

Here are pictures of our apartment in Richardson, Texas. We've been living here for about 3 months. It's been good so far. We like our ward too. We are ward missionaries and have been put to work. It's fun for Travis because he gets to revisit his missionary days. It has been fun for Crystal because she never went on a mission and she gets a taste of the work now. All in all life is busy but good.

This is our second room which we call the "office/junk/storage room".



We just got wood nightstands from my aunt that we need to paint. We'll post those when that is done. As for now, we are using crates for nightstands.

This is Travis's favorite seat in the house. ;-)

This is the kitchen. Notice above the counters, the fruit decor. Thanks Cindy for all the fruit decor from our wedding and thanks Dean for making the stands for the platter.

This is the dining room. (It's not really a room though.)

This is the view from the front door.
The couch and t.v. stand we inherited from my home ward.

This is the living room, dining room, and into the kitchen.

3 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Cute place Crystal! I love that you have a blog now!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the flat. The most important part is the couch. When I graduate I'm going to come live on it! ;)

Sarah said...

I love your table! Very cute! Isn't it great when other people are kind enough to pass on furniture to you?