As I was reading Travis' post and my previous ones, I realized that there is a lot of church lingo that is used, that we take for granted. It dawned on me that members of other churches wouldn't know what we are talking about. Since some of the most important people in my life are not of my religion and will check out this blog, I want to make it clearer. Below are two common words used.
"ward"- it's like a school district, we are split into boundaries by where we live and attend church at a certain time with the people living in our boundaries.
"ward missionaries"- Travis and I help the missionaries in our ward. They are two 19-21 year old guys who go around teaching the gospel to people. We give them rides and go with them to help teach their investigators (sometimes).
There, now everyone will know what we are talking about.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Church lingo
Posted by
Crystal
at
8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment