I'm in the mood to post, post, post! (Post blogs, that is.) Here are some pictures from our summer vacations.
We were driving back from Nevada (to Utah) and Travis thought this was a cool highway name and wanted a picture. Supposedly this is a hotspot for UFO sightings.

We visited San Antonio and Austin Texas and this is Travis in front of the Texas State Capitol building. Great view, huh? (I meant the hunk in the blue, not the building!)
On our way back from Austin to Allen, we passed through some podunk town and they had this snack shop that was designed like a space ship. I pulled over to get Dairy Queen, Travis pulled over to take a picture with the family.



1 comment:
I haven't checked your blog for awhile! I missed so much! Looks like you guys have some fun times! Hopefully I will be able to come visit you sometime!
Post a Comment