Well Halloween is gone. The afternoon started off horribly w/ Douglas and Harrison whiny and fighting. I took them anyway to the outlet malls trick or treating at 4, ate quick corn dogs and Dad was home to go trick or treating down the street. It was so fun. The street was busy w/ people and it was interesting b/c our side and most of the houses passing out candy. The opposite side was pretty dull. I loves watching Luke mumbling for candy and then saying thank you. so fun. One thing I want to do differently next year is have a crock pot meal at home and invite friends over. We'll see.
Or friends we were w/ at the outlet mall.
This house on our street went ALL out. Douglas enjoyed it but Luke screamed and Harrison didn't care for it either when they went inside the black walkway.
Luke liked the big rat.
The scary black walkway. See Luke doesn't look to thrilled. Later Harrison would say he hates that house.

No comments:
Post a Comment