Monday, November 26, 2012

Douglas is 6

Douglas turned 6 on November 13.  We celebrated on Sunday the 11th with Great Grandma and Grandpa and Grandma and Papi.
 
The traditional 6 balloons w/ $1 in each.
 
 Douglas still loves hunting and camoflauge so I made camoflauge cupcakes and my mom did the camo frosting.  My mom bought a pack of toy animals that we put on each cupcake.  He loved it b/c he would say, "Oh, thats the big horn sheet I got a perfect shot on."  He plays a Cabelas hunting game on the Wii.


The next day at school was the book fair where he got to go through and make a wish list.  I can't stop laughing at what books he selected for his wish list.

1.   World War 2
2.  Extreme Military
3. War in Afghanistan and Iraq
4.  Dog tags (Semper Fido)

I'm sure he just saw all the camoflauge soliders and guns and picked the books based on that. Love that boy.

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

You are awesome!