Thursday, September 08, 2011

Luke at 5 months


Wittle Wukey is a little over 5 months.  Here are some things about our love bug.

-Immediately rolls over to belly when placed on back.  He'll rotate 360 searching for chew toys.
-EVERYTHING goes into his mouth.  I don't remember my other boys doing this so young.
-He has started sleeping on his belly.  I put him on his back and usually he winds up on his belly sleeping.  Again a first for us.
-He likes rice cereal!  A first
-He just started taking a bottle.  Woo hoo!!
-He goes down to nap much easier now.
-He still wakes up once in the middle of the night. 

I can't say enough about my little bugger.  I adore him.  Today I was holding him and took him over to see Travis and Harrison.  Travis made some goofy face and Luke grinned with his whole face and then buried his head in my shoulder, almost like hiding.  Then he'd look back at Travis, Travis would make a face and Luke would grin and bury his head again.  When Travis stopped and continued eating Luke just stared at him waiting for Travis to look at him again.  I said, "Travis, look."  and he'd make a face and Luke would do it all again.  SOOOO cute.  I can not believe it's been 5 months.  SLOW down

No comments: