It's snowing for the 4th time this season. That is unheard of here. Not only is it snowing but it's been snowing ALL day. We headed out before breakfast to make a snowman in the front and backyard. When Harrison took his first step off the sidewalk and into the snow, he started crying. He wouldn't walk in it unless we were holding his hand.
3 houses down our neighbor built a HUGE snowman so we took a picture in front of it.




2 comments:
It is snowing here too, for the fourth time this week. It is the most snow that they have had in like 30 years! Couldn't the snow have waited a couple years till I'm gone? At least I know the weather isn't too much warmer in Texas right now. That helps! It is snowing and I'm planning on going swimming this afternoon. I'm so ready for Spring!
I'm sooooo jealous!! We got NOTHING!!! ugh....I love the snow man pics, it's so funny, because there is still a ton of snow in the yard after building the snow man. Enjoy some snow for me! :-)-Kelly S.
Post a Comment