Here are the 2nd set of vests and ties we made for the boys. Talk about ADORABLE!! This time we added mock pockets on the front of the vest and the ties on the back of the vests
And just in case you forgot our first adorable vest/tie combos, heres a reminder. Can you blame me for wanting to show them off? These are some of my first sewing projects and I'm a little proud. ;-)

4 comments:
THey look great! You should be proud.
Nice work! You will have to teach me some of your tricks when I get back! How do you find the time to do all these fun things?
James would surely be all up in my business if I pulled out a sewing machine (which I don't have here) not to mention Johnny-Lu.
So cute! they turned out great!
You are so stinking talented! It is a good thing I like you or I would have to slap you! :0)
Post a Comment