Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December

CRAZY!! It snowed 3 times this month. Let me say that again. It snowed. 3 times. in December. in Dallas, Tx. Crazy. If it snows, it's usually in Feburary. This was the 29th and look at the big snowman Douglas and Travis made.
Douglas and Harrison at Grandma's work party with Santa.

Santa's leftovers and the reindeers carrot crumbs on the fireplace.
Travis and I made the boys Christmas vest and ties. The ties are a cool red fabric with red and gold polka dots. The back and inside of the boys vests are green. I'm going to get a better picture of them. If I do say so myself, the boys were rocking their festive attire!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

cute!!! I love their ties and vests!!! they are looking more like to me these days!

Becky said...

Looks like lots of snow. Um, how come I can't see the last two pics? Is something wrong with my computer or your blog? I wanna see their festive attire!

Jen said...

They look great! I love the vests and ties, good work you guys. Although nothing made me smile more than that huge snowman. I LOVE snow!!!

Lois Lane said...

OK girl your boys are absolutely edible!!! And you just make me sick! I love you to death!

Brynn said...

Crystal, we still have 2 air purifiers that you guys let us borrow when you moved to Allen. We aren't using them anymore so I was just wondering when would be a good time to return them. We need to replace the filters, too; where did you purchase them so we can get those replaced?