I cannot believe I have a 3 year old! Here are 3 of my favorite things about Douglas.
-He is a loving big brother (most of the time). I hope that never changes. To see the two of them hug or snuggle is SOOOO amazing.
-He is a tender little boy. He is so sweet and caring.
-When I walk in from being out he flaps his little arms, runs to me and in a candy sweet voice, repeats, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy".
Here are 3 things he's into right now.
-He loves books from the library.
-He still really loves trains.
-He's way more interested in tv show.






4 comments:
What a cutie!!! Happy birthday Douglas!
So you're saying there's hope that Will's hair may still turn curly?! I can't believe Dougie is 3!
I hope he liked his train cake! I'm sure he had an awesome birthday. You are a great mom and deserve this great kid!
What a hunk! So exciting that he's 3!
Post a Comment