Tuesday, June 16, 2009

camping

Does anyone want to go camping this Friday night? We checked out an area of Lake Lavon that had a little beach to it. Does anyone know of a good beach spot that can be camped at? I'd like to go this Friday, anyone in?

3 comments:

Jen said...

There are some good beach spots here if you're down for the long drive. ;)

Becky said...

I have to say that even if I was in Texas right now that I would NEVER go camping!! Ewww! All the dirt and bugs and bugs and dirt.
How can you even stand it? I feel like I need a shower just thinking about all the dirt and bugs! I hope you have lots of fun though.

kim&ryan said...

We had sick kids but I found a really nice camping area that we could go to. However it will have to wait til sept, oct now because I refuse to go in over 92 degree heat :) But we are definately up for being camping buddies!