I haven't posted lately. I've been in a terrible funk. Anyway, here are some pics.
Valentine goodiesThe boysBesides paying the bills Daddy is good for playing and giving rides. Woohoo! Is there anything more peaceful than a sleeping beauty, I mean baby, although both definitely apply in this case. :-)
Sorry you're in a funk. I love the title of your post - "randomness." We can all be a little random sometimes (okay, alot!). Hope you had a good Valentine's Day.
3 comments:
Wow, Travis doesn't waste time getting to play with his boys...he's still in his work clothes and all. Looks like they have a lot of fun together.
What is up with the funk? And why haven't you Skyped me lately?
PS. The kids look cuter than ever. Is that even possible?
Sorry you're in a funk. I love the title of your post - "randomness." We can all be a little random sometimes (okay, alot!). Hope you had a good Valentine's Day.
Post a Comment